Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy:)

Happy Birthday 2 u ~Happy Birthday 2 u~
Happy Birthday 2 Daddy~Happy Birthday 2 u~~~
1 August 1957..my dad is born...scary man...came into the earth..n married my mum a few years later...then....QIANGQIANG!!~~~i am out...then here comes my sis n my bro
together..the SAW family....hahaha
had a qiukap walauwe cake n dinner...love the cake..mango flavour de~
dinner...reli walau...have sushi..noodles...lotlot chicken..sparkling juice..strawberry..cherry..
Omg~the world is so miracle~i love u world~sarangheyo~~hahha
afternoon slept~now super energetic~omg..howhow
now sumo stuffy..my stomach left 0.1% space~XP

3 comments:

  1. zzz lol:D
    y u say sowee to mi at this post??hahahahahahaXP
    so not gam~zzz
    vico..rmb wat i say..frens do not nid sowee or any duibuqi..grrr bo hear wat i say..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha...but realy feel sorry to u dat day...i dunoe dat it was so serious...

    ReplyDelete