Sunday, August 30, 2009

homemade steamboat..ICHIBANG!!!XD

There is nothing better than a homemade hothothot steamboat..yumyum~
eventhough there is no crab or prawn..or lobster..haha
but i m stil extremely satisfied wif the steamboat i had tonight:)
lotlot n different types of fishballball:D i loveeeee~
afternoon i jux simply said to my mum..i feel like eating steamboat..omg~my mum straight away say:" ON" hahahaha so touch~all my tears coming out..haha
most important is the soup~ICHIBANG..2 flavours~tomyam n normal~both taste so sweet~XP
this homemade steamboat took me around 2 hours..omg..i siao d..eat too much..now gonna open sem..lata nobody recognize me..hahahaha

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..din call me la? :P
    i don care ya..u faster arrange ur timetable and on a day for me..my exam finish at 14..hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. laopo~hahaha
    i promise u d de ma..i noe la..u fasta finish everyth u nid to do 1st..:)
    u on i on de^^

    ReplyDelete