Monday, October 19, 2009

1st day exam

my econ tday was...AICKS~!! n i cant stop laughing after the exam..siao~
so damm hard man..i tot kind,cute econ teacher will come out wif easier questions..
when i look on the 1st page.."what is this??" i asked myself..
then i quickly turn to do essay..my god..this time is "WHAT IS THIS?!?!"
back to the 1st page..do MCQ~ i jumped so many questions~ i almost jumped out off my chair..i end out throwing eraser..hope the eraser helped mi..aihz~
the essay part..i dunno wat exactly did i wrote..aihz~
after exam..baby jill and si edwin like very de pro..keep talkin bout questions..all i heard was ans that i din even noe~si kiaokiao lo... i can see my BRIGHT future in econ liao~alleluya~~
Now eating a box of 3 colours ice cream..chocolate, strawberry and vanila~cool down..COOL DOWN...COOL DOWN!!!!

3 comments:

  1. walao~I oso si kiao kiao la~
    jus 'act' pro~
    haha~
    I wan eat ice-cream to cool down oso~~~xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    milo arh milo..
    y everytime u write blog oso so funny??
    wat jump out off ur chair??
    hahaha..
    nvm..
    econs is over..
    u stil hv calculus cts n eng..
    gambateh..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. zzz very de break my heart..haha i write blog very de serious ler== haha
    wan ice cream find mi ba hahaha

    ReplyDelete