Friday, September 4, 2009

Off CHzzz

CHERAS HARTAMAS..dunno whether i spell wrong anot..
tday wil b my 1st time there n the last time..OFF forever..
Spend the hold morning finding this place..put my problem pc down for repair..then going out is also a problem..WAD DE..ZZZ
asking for 4 ppl for road direction..none of them said the right thing..
end out free from this place wif my own geng memory..wahaha==lll
bek to get my pc around 4..very bushuang d..but i met a small girl..so cutee...she even give mi a biscuit..all my anger melt..
happily take bek my pc..the repair worker like shoke dao i carry the pc..mayb he din thought i very strong de..kakaXD
TODAY came out wif 2 conclusion..never step in CH again..n...
I WAN TO BUY LAPTOP!!! I HATE PC~GRRRRR><

2 comments:

  1. WAD THE!!!!IN THE WHOLE POST NVR MENTION BOUT U PANGSEH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    huh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol si blurblur..who say i pangseh u oh~zzz
    stil got lotlot ppl on ma^^
    u sumo got a new hp niaXD

    ReplyDelete