Sunday, July 26, 2009

The largest chicken rice lunch i had0_0

yesterday ON wif si blurblur..haha..went to her apartment, follow her up the 11 floors~ OMG...so damm creepy her lift~like have ghost wif us in the lift~0~
so damm excited wanna see her parents~her parents so damm nice..bring us have lunch
WALAUWE!?!?!?! so many dishes?? we r in ipoh chicken rice shop..but wat did i see??
got chicken, chasiu, siuyok, gachoi, meatball fishball soup, n...
LALA?!? am i in chicken rice shop? lol y did i see dao seafood de? hahahahaXD paiseh..did i eat too much? hehehehe coz the lunch like ended up me n her cousin eating~~:P
so damm yummy the lunch^^ satisfied~
after that her parents fetch us to ktm station..
stupid ben ktm!!!!! shame mi again..
delay delay n delay..grrrrrrrrrr!!!!
hehehehe luckily si blurblur brought her mp5..enjoy watch movie..n din choi her~:P
she so angry...ahahahahaXP
finally into ktm...from going leo club become MV?!? zzzzzzzXD
pei her make her 1st contact..walau...she take more than 1/2 hour to learn to wear..hahahahaha
the process so damm funny..i can't even stop laughing when i see her trying wear the contact..
when she stretch her eyes to wear..dunno y i also follow her n stretch my eyes..haha so ganjiong n tired~
watched
LAST OF LOST
WAHAHAHAHAHAxp si blurblur at funny movie also jumped to me..she frightened by the T-REX hahaha:D the show reli very funnyXD laugh from starting to the end..the actor so damm ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~><
hope to get to eat the bigbig crab in the movie:)
after show had dinner n went MPH..
no wonder i call her si blurblur...
perfect name...ahahahaha
guess wat? she got lost in MPH..ahahahahaha she tot she in land of lost? XD
luckily i pro..found her~:P
i pangseh her at 9~paiseh..i should stay..she lost again after i left..wif my stupid instructions..she get more lost...paiseh...bo face d~
CONCLUSION: Si blurblur is perfectly blur n cuteXD
*hope blurblur bo see dao this part...hehehe:P*

4 comments:

  1. wahh long time din see u online edy..
    and long long time din see u edy~~~
    go out also don wan to ajak me :'(
    still told me wana prepare for final woo..
    really sad
    haha xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. laopo~u bo understand mi nia~sobsob><
    i bo online coz my comp got problem..yesterday i force my dad to repair..finally he only repair~0~
    dat day wanna go for leo club do yigong de..but coz the stupid ktm..delay too long so cancel n change plan to MV ma..
    yr laogong u noe..lin shi bao fuo jiao de ma..wakakakakakaXD
    got presure only will start de...
    wahahahahahahaha:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya meh...got pressure u also wont start bah....hahahahahhahaa...=p
    wei ya..whole post wrote bout me only.zzz...so funny la..laughed till i no energy to psot comment last night=p
    HAHA..u lah..gave me wrong directions...wad LG floor..made me ran lai ran qu..ehhehe.....
    HOHOHO~~~~~I WANT WATCH tat wad left left house de =)..pei u this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wana watch the Last of Lost...nice???
    no ppl accompany me to watch...so sad..
    many new movie also haven go to watch yet~
    when u wana take driving test again?
    I wana DRIVE le (:
    u make me feel that its like long time edy u din contact with me liao dunno why loL~

    ReplyDelete